An efficient, durable design is at the foundation of any successful automated system. After all, the design is the blueprint for everything that follows. At Slick Automated Solutions, our designers combine a solid mechanical engineering background with years of shop-floor and real-world experience to provide you with innovative automated solutions designed to exceed your expectations.
We begin with a visit to your facility to speak with your people, evaluate your needs and nail down the parameters of your project. Then, our talented engineering staff goes to work. Working closely with you and your production personnel, we will narrow down several approaches to determine the one that best fits your specific needs. Once we agree on the design of your project, we will submit a firm price quotation, along with a schedule for fabrication, installation and final testing.
SAS Design Goals Include:
• Minimized Equipment Downtime and Maximized Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
• Quick and Easy Scheduled Maintenance
• Incorporation of Lean Manufacturing Principles
• Use of Green Technology and Recycled Components
• Efficient Use of Electricity and Compressed Shop Air
• Ease of Installation
• Safety Features in Full Compliance with Local, State and Federal Regulations
• Maximizing Your Productivity and Profit Margins
One of the keys to remaining competitive in today’s challenging marketplace is well-designed, smart automation. You need a team with the hands-on, real-world experience to design a system that maximizes your output while minimizing your operating costs. At Slick Automated Solutions we have the engineering knowledge and a proven track record for smart, innovative designs that get the job done. Slick Automated Solutions is your first choice for intelligent factory automation. Contact us today for a free consultation and let us prove it to you.